[keycloak-dev] Email Internationalization

Michael Gerber gerbermichi at me.com
Tue Feb 24 13:48:56 EST 2015

Thats written in the jira:

Our built-in themes should strive to only require internationalized message bundles and when absolutely required stylesheet overrides (for example for right-to-left languages). However, themes should support internationalized:
	• Message bundles
	• Stylesheets
	• Templates
If internationalization is required for images this should by specifying different images either through stylesheets or templates.

So you suggest that every file is overridable by a locale?