[keycloak-dev] Updating user through Admin rest api

Reza Rasouli ramtinova at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 04:28:05 EST 2015

( I am sorry I hit Tab+Enter on mistake)

hi all,

when I attemp to update user through the following api call :

> PUT /admin/realms/{realm}/users/{username}

with the following request body :
 it seems other user information such as email, firstname and lastname gets
wiped :

{"enabled":true}

shoud the request body on updating the user provide all necessary user
field
such as username , email , first and last name ?

Thanks.