[keycloak-dev] Provider modules

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 12:17:55 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stan Silvert" <ssilvert at redhat.com>
To: "Bill Burke" <bburke at redhat.com>
Cc: keycloak-dev at lists.jboss.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 11:38:22 AM
Subject: Re: [keycloak-dev] Provider modules

> Also, if we want to support two kc servers in the same domain with different configs, we can't let them edit jboss-deployment-structure.xml.

This may bear further explanation.  With the subsystem, we allow you to define as many keycloak servers as you want.  These run completely independently.  As far as the domain is concerned, they are two completely different deployments and you can provision them to run on whatever servers each is assigned to.  But if you change something inside the WAR, it will affect every keycloak server you define.