[keycloak-dev] Packaging of ApacheDS for examples?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 03:48:52 EDT 2015

Thanks, I will investigate (c) then .

It's more work than (a), which is no work

Well, it won't be that hard to do, just afraid of all the dependencies
required for ApacheDS . Which might cause that size of keycloak-examples
will grow to be very big (in that case we may need separate example
package with embedded ApacheDS LDAP/Kerberos to download). I will
investigate sizes etc and will send update.

Marek