[keycloak-dev] Operational monitoring of Keycloak server

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 09:26:08 EDT 2015

In WildFly/EAP that's DMR right? We're planning to make Keycloak managable through that as well. For example everything that goes into keycloak-server.json will eventually be moved to standalone.xml. Same with admin endpoints, everything you can do there you'll eventually be able to do through DMR and jboss-cli as well.

However, IMO it would make sense to at least expose Keycloak specific information through the admin endpoints and console as well. Such number of sessions, etc..