[keycloak-dev] deprecated removals in future

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 02:22:36 EDT 2015

We shouldn't need deprecated stuff in realm model and user model. That's what the migration stuff is there to do.

Problem with regards to json representations is that we don't have an elegant way to deal with migration. If we add that we won't have the problem of keeping deprecated stuff around and it'll just be a matter of keeping some json transformation classes similar to what we do for jpa/mongo.