[keycloak-dev] deprecated removals in future

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 09:45:30 EDT 2015

You would still need to write a shit ton of raw SQL and JSON scripts to
convert from old models (1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, etc...) to the new
Json realm model you want to instill.

I really worry that we'll be writing a crappy version of Mongo on top of
a relational store.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat