[keycloak-dev] How should reset-password-email work?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Jul 20 09:25:40 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Actually I don't think it should be possible to specify a redirect uri for this endpoint. The endpoint is intended for an admin to send a login link to a user and so it can't be part of a login flow. As it's not for a login flow it doesn't make sense to use a redirect uri. Instead it should just be able to specify client and have the user sent to the base uri of the client.