[keycloak-dev] Testing today, release tomorrow

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 05:46:51 EDT 2015

All,

We've started testing for 1.4.0 release. If everything goes smoothly I aim to release tomorrow.

Only outstanding issues are:

* KEYCLOAK-1543	reset-password-email ignores redirect_uri - can we reject this Stan?
* KEYCLOAK-1455	remove user.isTotp() usage - can we postpone to 1.5?
* KEYCLOAK-1698	Make SAML Signature CanonicalizationMethod configurable - I assume this is a minor change and will be added today? If not we should postpone to 1.5

Anything else that needs to be sorted before release? Let me know asap!