[keycloak-dev] 2 places to edit modules now?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 01:14:04 EDT 2015

Yep, I know. It sucks! The aim is to improve on it if we can, but we have some issue on feature-packs and also there's some differences.

With regards to server bits, there's two places:

* feature-packs/server-feature-pack
* server-overlay/eap6/eap6-server-modules

The problem is that the way modules are defined in feature-packs are different. I don't think we can build modules for EAP6 from the WF9 feature-pack. It's probably not worth the effort finding out either as EAP6 support is only temporary.

With regards to adapters there's even more places, but much less modules:

* as7-eap6-adapter/as7-modules
* wf8-adapter/wf8-modules
* wf9-adapter/wf9-modules

adapter-feature-pack isn't actually used by adapter dists yet as we don't yet know how to build a "add-on" zip from feature packs. Once we figure that out "wf9-adapter/wf9-modules" will go. There's a few difference between the modules built for each adapter, so not sure it makes sense to have the same for all or not.