[keycloak-dev] How to remove expired user sessions?

Petr Mensik pmensik at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 11:58:38 EDT 2015

Hello guys,

I came across this while I was rewriting integration tests to Arquillian. There is a code which calls KeycloakSession#sessions().removeExpiredUserSessions(realm) (in AdapterTestStragetegy), is there any equivalent of this in the UI of admin console or a call through REST API (via org.keycloak.admin.client.Keycloak) ? Because I haven't been able to find neither of these options. Thanks a lot for help.

Petr Mensik | IRC: pmensik
Quality Engineer | Quality Engineering

Red Hat Czech, s.r.o.
612 45 Brno, Czech Republic