[keycloak-dev] Keycloak-Initial configuration

Prakhash siva prakhashsiva21 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 13:06:20 EDT 2015

Hi all, I'm Prakhash From Sri Lanka. I'm willing to contribute keycloak. I
have cloned the keycloak repository but I could not figure out the initial
configurations I need to do. I was able to find many tutorials saying how
to configure keycloak with specific application but I believe it is not for
keycloak development as a contributor. So can you please help me to do the
initial configurations. I'm using ubuntu

Thanks

--
*Sivakumar Prakhash*
*Undergraduate*