[keycloak-dev] Keycloak-Initial configuration

Prakhash siva prakhashsiva21 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:23:38 EDT 2015

I thought of doing this in order to get a proper understanding about how
keycloak works. I'm interested in working on the project  Keycloak - Audit
Reporting and Intrusion Detection. So is that a correct approach starting
with a bug ? or can you please guide me where I can start my work. & I will
go through the keycloak-services source as you suggested

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 11:29 PM, Giriraj Sharma <giriraj.sharma27 at gmail.com