[keycloak-dev] Still some broker work to do

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 09:55:27 EDT 2015

You may want to hold back on the migration stuff for a day.  I'm going
to remove the IdentityProviderModel.name attribute as it is redundant,
rename 'id' to 'alias' and 'internalId' to 'id'.  Also going to hardcode
the social aliases to 'facebook', 'twitter', etc. and remove this as a
field for configuring social.

Blocker bug is that logout is totally broken.    SAML worked yesterday,
not sure after your changes.  I'll test and fix any remaining issues
with brokers.