[keycloak-dev] user groups vs. client groups

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 06:12:44 EST 2015

I like also the possibility to have "common" set of protocol mappers
shared between more clients. Also in my client application, I may want
to share roles defined in 2 different namespaces. So IMO it will be good
if client can be added to more different client groups/organizations and
inherit common roles, protocol mappers and scopes from all of them.

Marek