[keycloak-dev] Issues with Travis

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 08:14:49 EST 2015

Not sure it's related, but just noticed one interesting issue. When base
testsuite ( testsuite/integration ) fails with error, the travis still
continue build with distribution and testsuite-arquillian . This doesn't
seem to be correct. IMO we should rather abort the build and not
continue with testsuite-arquillian if earlier phase failed. Because in
case that testsuite-arquillian pass, even if testsuite/integration
failed in earlier phase, you may not notice that error happened earlier.
For example see this build:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/archive.travis-ci.org/jobs/92911215/log.txt

Marek