[keycloak-dev] Keycloak in Tomcat server

mohammed althaf althaf1088 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 01:24:31 EST 2015

Hi Team,

I was able to use keycloak for sso seamlessly in jboss /wildfly server.

Since my web application is running in tomcat ,i am trying to deploy the
keycloak server as well in Tomcat,

I followed
https://reachmnadeem.wordpress.com/2015/01/14/deploying-keycloak-in-tomcat/

and i was able to spin up the keycloak in tomcat server.But it was using
the 1.0.2 version.

So i am trying to deploy the keycloak server 1.6.1.I faced the below issues.

1.Failed to provide mem for realmcache(please check failed to find provider
log)

So i removed the cache from keycloak-server.json
Not sure it is fine??

2 .Then i was able to procced but it again failed with h2.db
exception(please check lockout.log)

It will be great if you guys can help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Althaf