[keycloak-dev] Account Chooser Flo

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Oct 2 11:23:00 EDT 2015

I would like to take the Account Chooser approach to the Kerberos bypass
situation.  The Flow would be:

1. Cookie - ALTERNATIVE
2. Chooser Flow - ALTERNATIVE
    a. Kerberos - OPTIONAL
    b. Account Chooser - ALTERNATIVE
    c. Forms ALTERNATIVE
       i. Username/Password - REQUIRED
       ii. OTP - OPTIONAL

* An "accounts used" cookie needs to be optionally set depending on
"remember me" switch. This should be a persistent cookie.
* Account Chooser page is always shown unless the "account used" cookie
is empty and no ClientSessionModel.getAuthenticatedUser is set.
* If selected user == current ClientSessionModel.getAuthenticatedUser
then return SUCCESSFUL
* If selected user != NULL set ClientSessionModel.getAuthenticatedUser,
return ATTEMPTED
* If selected user == NULL clear
ClientSessionModel.getAuthenticatedUser, return ATTEMPTED

* Username/Password Form Authenticator does not display username,
registration, and broker links if getAuthenticatedUser is already set
* An improvement can be made to also perform OTP input on
Username/Password page if a UserModel is already chosen.