[keycloak-dev] Autogeneration of admin-client REST API

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Oct 21 05:16:15 EDT 2015

The nicer API will be good, but IMO it is more important the REST
endpoints are up-to-date . Which is not the case now. I believe the
autogeneration will help with having the admin-client endpoints synced
with the stuff from server.

Unfortunately it seems to me that it will be challenge to have nice API
and autogeneration at the same time :-\

Marek