[keycloak-dev] Access datasource from a CLI

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Wed Oct 21 11:14:22 EDT 2015

I haven't taken a very close look at Swarm yet, but I assumed you start
Wildfly embedded in the same JVM as your Main class. If that is the case,
then there should be no problem communicating with any kind of deployed
component via heap directly - just lookup some singleton ...

If that is not the case, then we would need some kind of interprocess
communication going. With shell the roles of who connects where could also
be reversed, and a started up Wildfly instance could have a service
connecting out to local port bound by our CLI rather than the other way
around.

I'm throwing out ideas here, not really knowing what are the hard
constraints that we don't want to violate ...