[keycloak-dev] [keycloak-user] Considering to introduce release candidates

Libor Krzyzanek lkrzyzan at redhat.com
Fri Oct 23 07:25:36 EDT 2015

This makes a lot of sense to me even It would not be possible to upgrade from CR1 to Final on staging.

For those who’re waiting for upcoming release and need to be sure that Final version will work (like we do with 1.6.0) that approach will help for sure.

Thanks for considering it.

Libor Krzyžanek
jboss.org Development Team