[keycloak-dev] Cancel button options for clients

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 10:00:00 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Had a look around and actually I had a hard time finding a site that had a cancel or back to application at all.

I don't think we should have a cancel on required action. A required action is something that the user has to perform to continue, so it makes no sense to let them cancel it.

However, the admin initiated actions (admin sends email with reset password) should ideally have a "Back to login" or something like that