[keycloak-dev] Publishing events to JMS topic

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Wed Apr 6 05:52:28 EDT 2016

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Stian Thorgersen <sthorger at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Problem with a built-in JMS event listener provider is that it should send
> messages to an external JMS server. Keycloak itself should not act as a JMS
> server. Further, there's no standard way to connect to JMS providers, so
> best we could do is one that connects to WildFly/EAP and make it easy for
> users to extend it to connect to different providers (maybe an
> getDestination() method).

I understand that the configuration cannot (and should not) be enabled by
default, but it would be great if it was enough for the user to just modify
the Wildfly/Keycloak configuration instead of having to add modules, jars
and whatever to the installation. Examples of the configuration can be
provided separately.

At the moment I've got no spare time to help out in detail with Arquillian
> part, although I can answer questions over email if that's enough. For the
> Arquillian part I'd suggest starting an embedded Archimedes server in the
> test.

That'll do just fine, thanks! I'll get in touch as soon as I have time to
work on this (and encounter a problem).

Best regards,
Thomas