[keycloak-dev] Bug in UI?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 10:26:43 EDT 2016

Maybe if you clear browser cache it will help?

We have version in URI of static resources (CSS, HTML, freemarker
templates etc), so if you work just with released versions like
"1.8.0.Final" or "1.9.1.Final", the browser cache is not an issue as
it's different URI for each version. But you're doing some development
and building KC from sources, so if there are changes, the version is
still "1.9.2-SNAPSHOT", hence you can see stale content of some file
through your browser cache.

Marek