[keycloak-dev] Login modules in different package in 1.9.x and master

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 15:58:00 EDT 2016

Currently the JAAS classes (DirectAccessGrantsLoginModule,
BearerTokenLoginModule etc) are in different package in 1.9.x and in
master. Previously they were in package "org.keycloak.adapters.jass" and
they are still there in 1.9.x branch. However in master they were moved
to package "org.keycloak.adapters" .

Were they moved by accident or by purpose? IMO we should have unified
package in both branches to avoid future issues with backwards
compatibility between Keycloak 1.X and 2.X. My vote is to keep the old
package "org.keycloak.adapters.jaas" in both places to keep backwards
compatibility with older versions than 1.9.2 . WDYT?