[keycloak-dev] add-user.sh overwrites wildfly one

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Apr 22 11:56:40 EDT 2016

AFAIK it is intentional on standalone keycloak server. If you use
parameter "--container" it will delegate to the wildfly impl, so you
have the possibility to add the "wildfly" admin. Not sure if this is
properly documented...

With overlay, we don't overwrite the default wildfly "add-user.sh" but
instead we add our own "add-user-keycloak.sh".

Marek