[keycloak-dev] Customize logout page on keycloak

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 09:52:58 EDT 2016

Actually thats just the server side.  If you are using a SAML client
adapter, then you can specify the logout page:

https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/securing-client-applications-guide/content/v/2.1/topics/saml/java/general-config.html

its the logout attribute on the SP element.  Looks like we forgot to
actually document it other than the example provided.