[keycloak-dev] Optional mappers due to privacy legislation

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 08:03:38 EDT 2016

Afraid consent at the moment is an all or nothing thing. Feel free to
create a JIRA feature request for it though. As we haven't had any demand
for it until now we wouldn't be able to prioritize it at least not in the
short term. We would happily accept a PR, if you'd be interested in doing
that we'll be more than happy to come with guidance and discuss the
implementation with you.

On 25 August 2016 at 15:06, Caroline Sofie Olsen <caroline.s.olsen at gmail.com