[keycloak-dev] Securing realm resources with custom admin roles

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 02:58:24 EDT 2016

Once we introduce a realm admin resource provider I was hoping it would
sort out these issues. It's not a high priority for us at the moment
though, especially not considering that in the future we want to remove the
master realm as well as remove the whoAmI endpoint used by the admin client
and instead make it use the token directly.