[keycloak-dev] Details on SAML Soap Binding support in Keycloak

Rashmi Singh singhrasster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:21:20 EST 2016

We have a requirement to setup a SAML SP that sends SOAP request to the
keycloak IDP which returns the SOAP response to the SAML SP. We would like
to know if keycloak supports this? We came across something called as ECP
that probably provides this support but cant find details on how to
use/implement it. Could you provide us with some pointers on this?

Also, are there any sample SP that we can use to send SOAP requests to IDP?
If not, any pointers on how to set this all up?