[keycloak-dev] alternative subflow only sort of work

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sat Dec 10 23:31:58 EST 2016

In fixing a recent bug, I noticed that alternative subflows don't really
work as advertised.  If a previous alternative was successful, then an
alternative subflow will not execute.  I think that's really the only
thing that works.  If for example, you added another alterantive subflow
after the alternative subflow for username/password, some weird results
might happen.  Like I don't think the username/password screen would
even pop up in this scenario.  I need to check.  Remind me to log a bug
on this. Going to bed now...

Bill