[keycloak-dev] Script based Authenticators

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 03:45:20 EST 2016

+1 This is very nice

We can't accept this for 1.9.x, but would love to include it in 2.0 if you
can complete the work. We'll create a branch for 1.9.x very soon, once
that's done we can start accepting PRs for 2.0.

Would be great if you carry on work on this feature and do a PR. We'd need
tests as well as documentation, it would also be good with some examples.

BTW could you give us some step-by-step instructions on how to try it out?
I'm to lazy/busy to figure it out on my own.