[keycloak-dev] module re-org

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 21:22:02 EST 2016

I can't find the original email on this, but we need to do this for
1.9.  I can start doing it one module at a time:

Common:
keycloak-common
keycloak-common-saml
keycloak-common-oidc

Libraries server:

keycloak-server-spi - all SPI interfaces and common code
keycloak-server-saml - all saml server code, broker and protocol plugins
keycloak-server-oidc - all oidc code, broker and protocol plugins
keycloak-server-impl - everything

Libraries client:

This structure is not going to change as it is already broken out the
way it should be to gain re-use between servlet containers.

Questions:

Do we care about breaking out server side OIDC and SAML?