[keycloak-dev] direct grant cookies, and SSO

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jan 15 17:14:33 EST 2016

I was thinking that using direct grant from Browser Javascript would
work with SSO if direct grant created and returned an SSO cookie and
also checked to see if an SSO cookie was set.  This way all the people
wanting to completely bypass our login screens can do that. Why they
would want to, I don't know.  We maybe should extend the direct grant
protocol to tell the client when required actions must be filled out
before authentication, stuff like that.