[keycloak-dev] module re-org complete?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 15:42:51 EST 2016

The point of the examples is to show Keycloak features. For LDAP, it's
about showing how to configure LDAP Federation provider and mappers. For
Kerberos it's SPNEGO authentication with credential delegation used in
the app.

IMO for examples it doesn't matter if you use "real" production ready
LDAP server or not. The mappers etc should work with any LDAP server
vendor. The only reason for ApacheDS is that it's Java based and easy to
run for "hello-worldish" scenario.

Same like Wildfly is using H2 by default due it's java based without any
setup required, however in production you will switch to some different
"real" database.

Marek