[keycloak-dev] Tomcat 8 Arquillian Tests

Vlasta Ramik vramik at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 03:02:53 EDT 2016

Hi Pedro,

you need to build distribution first, if you already didn't so.

mvn clean install -Pdistribution -DskipTests
cd testsuite/integration-arquillian
mvn clean install -Pauth-server-wildfly,app-server-tomcat8
-Dtest=Tomcat8DemoExampleAdapterTest

or

mvn clean install -Pdistribution,auth-server-wildfly,app-server-tomcat8
-Dtest=Tomcat8DemoExampleAdapterTest

But currently tomcat tests fails because testsuite expects that server
runs on port 8280, not tomcat default 8080. I'm working on it to fix this.

Vlasta