[keycloak-dev] [KEYCLOAK-1733] Adapters: support for authentication with bearer token sent in query param

Christian Froehlich christian.froehlich at agfa.com
Wed Jun 8 05:07:56 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm interested in the feature and I would like to contribute to do a pull
request to the keycloak project. My first Idea is to implement a new
"RequestAuthenticator" just like the BasicAuthRequestAuthenticator and to
handle the request inside the method RequestAuthenticator.authenticate().
Does it run in the right direction? If yes, I would like to create a pull
request for further discussions.... If not any other comment or tip is
welcome!

Regards Christian