[keycloak-dev] Verify access token when using SPI

Nekrasov Aleksandr a.nekrasov at ftc.ru
Thu Jun 9 02:44:14 EDT 2016

Hello everyone.

I am release my own provider to extend some user account actions and having trouble with token validation in it. I am explore rest example https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/providers/rest , but can`t see how I can do it.

My scenario is next. Client app authenticate user use Direct Access Grant request to retrieve token. Next, I am sending request on my own resource with this token. Then I want to validate token and check user rights for allow access to my method in resource. What is true way to release it?

Nekrasov Aleksander,
Developer,
Center of Financial Techologies