[keycloak-dev] Required Action Config?

Josh Cain josh.cain at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 12:41:39 EST 2016

Hi all,

I'm working on a required action that needs a bit of configuration.  I'd
ideally like to manage this in the same way that I manage my current
federation provider/authenticator SPI implementations, but I don't see a
way to do so.  Is there a way to configure these via Keycloak?

If not, I'm considering just writing said action as an authenticator and
including it in the authentication flow.  Would there be any downsides to
this approach?

Josh Cain | Software Applications Engineer
*Identity and Access Management*
*Red Hat*
+1 843-737-1735