[keycloak-dev] master and 1.9.x branches

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Mar 10 02:21:50 EST 2016

Master is now ready to accept new features for 2.0.0.CR1. We won't be
adding any new features ourselves at the moment as our focus is testing and
bug fixing on 1.9.x. It's primarily intended for external contributions.

1.9.x branch is ready for fixes for 1.9.2.Final. At this point we should be
very careful about any changes to prevent regressions. We are NOT adding
any new features (unless acked by PM, QE, EM and project lead) in 1.9.x. We
also are going to be very careful about fixes and improvements to include
in 1.9.

JIRA issues will have fix version 1.9.2.Final and/or 2.0.0.CR1. If fix
version is only 2.0.0.CR1 then send PR to master. If fix version
is 1.9.2.Final and 2.0.0.CR1 send to both master and 1.9.x. My personal
flow for this is fix in master, then use "git cherry-pick <commit>" to add
to 1.9.x branch.