[keycloak-dev] Commits/PRs

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 09:29:20 EST 2016

> In summary all I ask is squash commits and include KEYCLOAK-XXXX in
> the commit message.

That's all I needed to hear, not some long drawn out discussion on the
way GIT history should look and the GIT command tribal dance to get it
to look that particular way.  I don't understand people's fascination
with something that is rarely looked at by a very small subset of people
that we can probably count on one hand.  I've seen the same mind
numbing, anal retentive, discussions on Wildfly, hibernate, and core
lists too.