[keycloak-dev] got detached from git branch? How?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 16:57:13 EDT 2016

Btv. if you have some time, I suggest to look at
https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-on-the-Server-Summary and especially
chapter 3 . This is what Bolek suggested few years ago when we started
with git on GateIn. Chapter 3 rocks and is likely sufficient to
understand whole the git history and stuff around rebasing, merging,
branching etc.

Marek