[keycloak-dev] Async HTTP Request Processing

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 21:47:04 EDT 2016

Hi,

    I'm working with the AuthZ Java API in order to make it more event-driven and non-blocking. During our F2F, I've discussed some very interesting requirements with Marc Savy around that.

    I would like to know if makes sense to enable JAX-RS Async support to some AuthZ REST endpoints, which are basically using this API to evaluate policies using different providers (where these providers can be executed in parallel).

Regards.
Pedro Igor