[keycloak-dev] SpringBoot : Multi-tenant Example

Stephen Merchant Stephen.Merchant at gandlake.com
Wed May 11 11:59:14 EDT 2016

Hello,
I would really appreciate advice on how to implement Multi-tenant SSO in a Spring Boot application.

The "User Guide" Spring Boot Adapter section mentions that the keycloak.json settings are maintained in the Spring Boot configuration file.

Comparing this approach to a non-Spring Boot application (such as that provided in the Examples) using KeycloakConfigResolver,I would like to know how I can simulate this approach with a Spring Boot configuration file, rather than appropriately named JSON files (such as tenant1-realm.json and tenant1-realm.json).

Any help gratefully received.
Thanks,

Stephen Merchant
Developer
Gandlake Limited

Crown Commercial Service Supplier
BSI ISO/IEC 27001 certification number IS 585161

Gandlake Limited, a Limited Liability Company registered in England and Wales under number 4667925. Registered Office: Gandlake House, London Road, Newbury, Berkshire. RG14 1LA. VAT Registration Number 809 7164 11