[keycloak-dev] Authentication Provider chaining

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue May 17 04:49:34 EDT 2016

The docs is here :
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/auth_spi.html

We have also example for authentication SPI. Note that you can create
sub-flows in the "top" flow, which might be a way to split the
authenticator into multiple ones. For example see "Forms" flow in
default "Browser" flow. Also maybe you will need to implement some logic
programatically in your authenticators based on various conditions etc.
Depends on  the usecase though...

Marek