[keycloak-dev] OTP API

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 10 07:52:41 EST 2016

Hello Rohith,

not that I know of - we'd also like to have this functionality.

What would be the best place to add that? Perhaps this could be added to
the UsersResource with a new
endpoint like "/users/{userId}/otp-validation" or a (new) dedicated
resource.

A client could  then do a POST to that endpoint with the current user's
access token and the entered OTP code.
Keycloak could then lookup and check the provided otp code.
If the code is corret, response could indicate that via status HTTP 200 or
HTTP 400 otherwise.

Cheers,
Thomas