[keycloak-dev] Major themes for Keycloak 3.0?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 20:15:34 EST 2016

Another iteration on the Auth SPI.  Adding step-up Authentication.
Adding conditionals and better scripting to Authentication Flows.
Cross-datacenter support.  Streamlining and optimizing clustering are
just some of the features planned.  I really wish we could spend some
time streamlining the admin REST api and the admin console too.