[keycloak-dev] Need help with KEYCLOAK-3625 (OpenID connect session management - JS impl)

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Fri Oct 14 08:19:07 EDT 2016

Hi,

I started to look at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3625 .  The
fix is to send back a String containing just "changed" or "unchanged" from
the iframe to the main window, instead of a whole JSON like we do now.

Most of the refactoring is doable but there is one point on which I'm
really stuck :

The JS library maintain a callBack map that contains promises, the key is a
ID that we generate and that we pass to the iframe. When the iframe sends
back a message to the main Window it passes also the ID, so that we can
retrieve the correct promise to resolve it (or not).

But now since we return just a String, I don't know how we can retrieve the
correct promise from the callBack map.
Does anyone have an idea ?

Sebi