[keycloak-dev] Enrollment Workflows

gambol gambol99 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 08:39:04 EDT 2016

Along the lines of feature sets. One of the biggest gripes that pops up is
User management and ability to delegate responsibility of a 'group or
groups' to another member without have to give them admin to the realm. I
was wondering if managerial control over a set of groups is on the cards.
i.e. allow members, x y and z to manage the admin group (add members etc).
I guessing at present given the way members are being authorized, via roles
in the issued jwt tokens, fine grains controls isn't yet available without
big changes?? ...