[keycloak-dev] User Event SPI

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 09:03:16 EDT 2016

On 13 September 2016 at 14:27, Stan Silvert <ssilvert at redhat.com> wrote:

> We currently have the low-level Event Listener SPI, but IMO it's not very
> user friendly.
>
> I propose we add two higher level SPIs with a more user friendly API. The
> SPIs would be:
>
> +1.  Another built-in email would be for profile updated.  That one is
> pretty common.

I got an email from eBay after changing my address, it said congratulations
on your move to a new country. We should have something similar for people
that change their last name, not sure which one is most likely to be
accurate "congratulations with your wedding" or "congratulations with your
divorce".